Friday, July 6, 2012

What I've Got...

The period that I disappeared from the blogger world, I have discovered (indeed bought them already) some fashion goods. First thing first, two bags: Celiné Phantom Black and the Rebecca Minkoff Mini Savannah Novelty Bag in Black.

I've finnnaaaally got the IT Bag. Because of the terribly hot burning summer and the really HEAVY weighted black leather, I cannot carry it on the street no matter I was shopping or hanging out in the street. It's just so big! Since I am very easy to get sweated, I am longing for the Fall/Winter season to show off my bag.
Rebecca Minkoff Mini Savannah Novelty Bag

OK, back to my Rebecca Minkoff Bag, I chose a BLACK one. As the M.A.C. (a.k.a. Morning After Clutch)is a hit, being hang around numerous Hollywood stars and YouTube gurus, I gave up and picked the Savannah. However, thanks to those gurus, I literally see different RB bag showing up in their videos, LOL. The quality black cow leather, adjustable straps, numerous strings and the centered turquoise stone are just perfect for me. The only thing is that I would like to complain is the size. Since I bought it online, I have measured the size and fooled by those pictures. The main reason is that I want a leather bag that can put all my things (including a mini water bottle, a wallet, tissue paper, keys, a pocket sized schedule, a jacket in case I feel cold and those malls air conditioning is just so windy, my phone, a book in case I get bored) in it but not so huge like my Celiné Phantom. Now I am always trying to persuade myself "This is a good deal!" (based on the good quality, design and mark-down price )since I have found something super suitable to be names as "a good deal".
Rebecca Minkoff M.A.C.

P.S. I've got some Winter pieces as well.
Hey! Dude! It's SUMMER time, why you buy something that you are not going to wear right now but three or five months after? as Hong Kong's weather really counts on the climate change.
Wanna know why? Stay tuned then.

The Cover Photo Credits:
 http://luluandyourmom.blogspot.hk/2012/01/black-on-black-on-black.html

No comments:

Post a Comment