Saturday, September 14, 2013

First Week of School



I've been being lazy after finishing my first official part-time job in August lately. Watching Korean dramas, hanging out on YouTube and surprise, surprise, I went shopping and I've got a few fall/winter clothing and just cannot wait to wear and style them. Unfortunately :( Hong Kong is still really hot right now and I am sweaty all over once I step outside my home. (even staying at my room after taking a shower and ready to sleep)

O.K. First week of school. It is still unbelievable that I am already a Year 3 student and my little brother is a freshman already! This year, in order to make my fashion dream come true, I have applied a few fashion courses at HKDI, hoping to learn more and figure out what I really want to contribute to this fabulous intensive world. Other than that, one word for this semester: reading, reading and reading. I'm not a typical reader and I still haven't finished my summer reading which is kind of sad as I need to finish them asap while I am typing my new blogpost. LOL However, I always try to prepare finish reading the materials before lessons so hope I am not distracted after finishing this post.

It's really sad to leave Elizz since my colleagues are really nice and they treat me very well. I have learnt so much there but I think it's time for me to move on and try out different things before I graduate from university. Elizz sells a lot of brand name night gowns and clothing (e.g. BCBG, etc in a much affordable price), just like Lane Crawford or Joyce, but a rather small edition. Customers always compliment for the stock that we have. Therefore, if you are available and wandering around TST and Jordon, be sure to check out Elizz! (remember to take the map with you) I promise you will discover some treasures!

That's it for my today's blog! Hope you have a wonderful day cause I am going back to focus on my schoolwork!

Love,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment