Thursday, August 22, 2013

Boots Obsession

I am obseesed with ankle boots for quite a long time. I do own a pair of ankle boots, which is by UGG. The is so comfy and warm in the winter. I do want to own a  more street style version biker boots.
Here's what I've been looking for in the past three years and staying in my To-Buy List. Hope I could get them this year.
I do have a few requirement for my next pair of biker boots. The reasons I like biker boots is they are comfy, easy to mix and match.
My dream boots needs to have maximum 3-inch heel, not too tall not too kitten , able to walk comfortably, giving me a little bit of height. leather not suede so that I can kick them in all seasons. don;t need to worry about the rainning season. Also, I can wear them with dresses and jeans.

Please follow my instagram, ckyamandaso I always share my life there.


















Chloé Susanna studded leather ankle boots
http://www.netporter.com/product/364657

Acne The pistol leather ankle boots
http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/374128

No comments:

Post a Comment