Thursday, August 22, 2013

Never Give Up


It's back-to-school season again. In the past few months, during the summer holiday, I've been mainly going to work, as a sales associate in a fashion boutique. This is my first job and it's time for me to move on to seek different opportunities.
My dream has always been related to fashion. When people knows that I am studying English Language and Literature. They always ask the same question, do you wanna be a teacher? And my answer as always is: NO! Not that I do not respect teachers, as they do spend their precious time to take care of the students but most importantly, they are passionate to teach, and I do feel my passion is fashion. (see, that rhymes :)
It is not easy to realize my dream but I don't wanna regret, thinking why didn't I keep on doing it.
I know that I need to be persistent with perseverance so I will be able to tell myself and share to all those dream-catchers that I am living in my dream. I am confident that I can and I will and if you never give up, you can do it too.
Therefore, this path maybe long but my heart will go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment